Random babble bullet journal!

Hey Anny,

I am so so late with the set up of the new month... I did start with it about 2 weeks ago, but I did not pick up. To be honest I have been terrible with planning and journalling since the beginning of Ramadan. I have no energy left, my sleeping pattern is messed up and on top of this the summer is really humid and hot in this country. Honestly I do not mind the not eating, the worst is the exhaustion! I can't seem to think straight!

Anyway, remember I bought a new bullet journal to try out?  Well I started in it with the paper pad I got, but uumm... I sort of overlooked it. Tomorrow I will try to finish what I have! I should, I should start making plans and things I need to do are sort of becoming a bit more. I need to be able to keep track and manage my anxiety.

So this bullet journal had no page markers, the ribbons, so I decided to add some, I cut them long enough, I might add some charms later, and glued them, then I found this big roll of washi tape and stuck that on it! Which reminds me that I should use those huge washi rolls!



Now here you can see the stuff I want to use and am using. the paper pad with the woodland creatures (using the die cuts and stickers mostly atm! The paper is a bit thick, so instead of that I am using/ planning to use two other paper pads with the same colours and fitting theme! 

I got lazy and just decided to use the month, day and numbers to stamo the dates. I also have this wooden to do stamp, which I wanted to use! I will stamp the to do, day, month and number on a sticker label and put it on the upper side of each page. I only made 1 page! I also have a lot of Vellum papers with Quotes so I am using them up as well! (photo a bit further down!)

For ink I am using several Versa Magic inks. They're pastels and chalky, again fits perfectly with the woodland creatures! I didn't look through my washi tapes, but I might end up adding some washi later on!


 So this is actually a page I did a few weeks ago! I did use StazOn ink, but that ink just bleeds through thin pages! So I switched over to Versa Magic which reacts better. Plus I am using address label stickers to stamp on! (Yu can see a bit two photos ouSo

Another page I did weeks ago, tomorrow I will use a black fineliner to go over the pencil markings! 

One side is for the month of June, the other side is a bit of a future log. I've added with a pencil what I want on the pages!  

The inks! :)  These are all fitting colours, so I just decided to see how I will use them!  

So yeah... I will post the challenge on Saturday and maybe another haul post soon... I am going to eat and sleep! Work tomorrow looks pretty busy... Goodnight, Goodmorning! 







Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I started a comment and then pressed send and couldn't correct it. Meh.

    Anyway, i was just saying it looks really great. I'm not any good at that sort of thing and I'm impressed at what you can do.

    I'm sorry I'm late again with my post this week. I'll try and get myself sorted but the last few days have been frantic.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts