Decoration Traveler Notebook!

Hey Anny,

So a few weeks ago I bought the travelers notebook from Flying Tiger! Sadly it is too big for the cover one... Anyhow I bought some notebooks and I decided to decorate the cover of it cause I was busy decorating stuff! Yesterday while i was sitting down I started to decorate some papers and I managed to do a load....

I don't feel like writing a lot or on something, I have zero concentration! Also I don't know what I'll use this notebook for, I'm thinking of random ramblings!

What I've used: washi tape, magazine cut outs, stickers, stamps, ink pads, watercolour, pieces of paper, vellum paper quotes and gold 3d paint.

Hope you enjoy the photos! Have a lovely day! Oh side note: my grandmother's roses have opened, I cut a few down and put them in water. I cut them cause one steel has about 3 to 4 roses, 1 opened and the steel becomes heavy! Plus they have an amazing smell!


















Also I'm B..... ..... .... .... ....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Okay bye!

Comments

  1. LMAO! I know what you were going to say! But anyway.

    That book looks so beautiful. It's something I could see people wanting to buy, it's stunning. I know that turtle stamp! There are so many sea themed stamps and dies out lately, it seems so trendy, and I have far too many of them (of course - they have turtles). But I have to admit that the kaisercraft turtle is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts