Cowra Japanese Gardens

Dear Cheeky, 
I started this blog post a couple of weeks ago and keep having hassles getting the pictures added.  I was about to ask you if you had any suggestions when I suddenly had an idea and it looked like it's working (touch wood!)

Anyway,  my parents, my brother, my sister I'm law and I went to Cowra Japanese Garden for a picnic and it was just lovely. I've been here three times now but it was a first for mum and dad isn't sure if he'd been here or not.  We hired a golf buggy and I drove it around. This was the best way to go because there are hills and my parents would not have been able to get up them. 

It was so relaxing.
Mum sat beside me and dad sat at the back,  facing the way we had come. He said it was a beautiful way to watch everything. 

I took so many photos and I know you've seen pictures from here before but I've not been there in autumn before. 

I hope you enjoy the view. I promise we'll go there next time you're in Australia. 

Love dorky. 























Comments

  1. We didn't go here? Well that is sucky!

    I loved all the photos, my fav is the one with your parents! Loved that!

    Also somebody is telling me to say DUCKIESSSSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That reminds me, dad wanted me to send him that photo so he can use it as his desktop. I'm glad you liked it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts