Another Craft Haul (2)

Hey Dorky!

Happy Saturday! I am still feeling a bit off... So the other day I decided to order an art journal by StudioLight! I had seen it at my local hobby shop, but that day I already had spend money there, so I didn't get it! (That was a few weeks back!)

Anyhow, this is the loot of the past time! Oops? It might be a good thing I am not working full time to actually use these things! Anyway, I took the photos randomly so you will get to see them in a random order. Again, some stuff is ordered online, others I got in a store :)

I just realized that I didn't put the watercolouring pallete in the stack! 

Now here is the Art Journal from Studio Light, the art is by Marlene, she has a signature collection set! There are 50 sheets of 200 gsm paper, in a ring binder 1 poly zip pocket A4 size and an elastic to close it up!

The elastic is in the style of travel journaling! 

The poly bag will be handy to put images in to use! I love the feel of the paper. I tried to look for more info, but can't find any... (I didn't really look for that long!) 

I haven't worked in it yet, I got it this morning when I was at work... So I am very happy to be able to work with it soon! 
Oh and one of the reasons I got this one, it's in my price range and easier to get for me. 
Studio Light is a Dutch brand.

Now I love to visit Dille & Kamille (Dill & Chamomile) and I don't visit it too much, cause there is too much in it that I want... I don't remember if we visited it when you were here last, but that store just makes me want to get everything in there. I went to just look and behaved and came only out with these two ring binders, they're 7,5 cm and I will use it for washi tape! :) 

See like this! I might end up bringing it on travels or just have it in my bag... I need to use the washi I have up! Oh btw those tapes are from D&K too! 

Now to the random bits: 
*Tacky tape 9 mm, I have the smaller version and it sticks much better than the two sided tape I have! *Ultra fine tipped glue bottles. I was going to order it on Aliexpress, but hey, look they had it in the store. I have these pens that you can put glue in too, but the tip is a bit too thick for some things! 
* Velvet Powder in 6 colours, (red, white, green, blue, black and purple) that came with the art journal order as a present! 
* Papermania Embossing powder Copper (from my local hobby store!)
*Embossing Powder Cranberry Ranger (got it with the art journal)
 I tried both of these and I have to say that the papermania one is much finer than the ranger one! Cranberry colour is a bit more purple than I expected! I was expecting it more reddish...


Studio Light Marker: Skin Collection and Charm Collection! They're dual tipped and water based. I tried them out (on the crappy watercolouring paper from Action...) they're very nice to work with, you can pull the colours off and make it look like you used water paint.
I love the Charm Collection colour wise, but the skin tones annoyed me a bit. The oranges (Marigold and Flesh) are a bit too orange... (Faber Castell and Ecoline have better tones) Also they have seven of these boxes (you can slide them on top of each other) and I just learned they are coming out with seven knew ones. 
Now on to the stamps! Did I get a load of stamps this time... First one is from Studio Light Mixed Media with Words and their meaning, dictionary style :)  The words are Creativity, Imagination, Freedom and Love :) 

*Let's start with joy stencil (I wasn't going to get any stencils, waiting till I get to Turkey to buy more), but I really like these small ones, so I got it... 
*Then Janneke Brinkman-Salentijn stamp, again made possinle by Studio Light. I love JBS Botanical Garden Illustrations! 
* Two Joy!Craft Coffee stamps, one says: May your Coffee be strong and your monday be short and the other one has two cups that say: Life begins after coffee and The best time to drink coffee is now
*Another Studio Light Collection: Memories of Summer, you can see why though, right?
*And lastly: Panduro Design BEE stamps! I love it! I like the whole collection! They have papers to die for, but the stamp I will be able to use more often ;)  (and the dragons, but I didn't see stamps of those...)

Then the new Craft Sensation Stampsets from Action! I love the first row, the second row is a bit too cute, but I could not leave them behind! Right? 

The papers! Okay, the box Jip & Janneke Post-its from Hema I could not leave behind (They were 1 euro!). They are probably the most famous illustrated (by Fiep Westerdorp, books are written by Annie M.G Smith) Dutch Kids book children. (Did this sentence make sense?) There are 8 designs and a healthy stack of post-its! 
The other paper is from TKMaxx, it was a bit 'damaged' but honestly... Not really. I liked the houses and the art work is by Megan Davies. 

Action had new corner dies :) Eight different designs in the size 27 x 126 mm :) 
Also the Magnetic Photo Paper, that I use for my dies! Put them on there and then in a clear pocket :) 
(I also got a coffee cup die from AliExpress, but that I don't have a photo of... It is already in a pocket!) 
I tried them all out to see and I like them all! 

The flower one has parts you can pull up! I like the Hello too :) 

My local hobby store had a 30% discount on the old Ecoline bottles (they had the new rack filled with the new round bottles) so I decided to get some. There wasn't much left, mostly yellows, greens and greys. First I bought a grey one, then I went back for the yellows :) 
Colours I got: 
226 Pastel Yellow
227 Yellow Ochre
245 Saffron Yellow
259 Sand Yellow
706 Deep Grey

Action also had new Washi Tubes! Very different colours compared to last year! (Did I sent any to you?) 

Some shrink foil to try out. (Yes, I had to get all the ones I liked! I left the dinosaurs behind) 

Of course I tried them out. There is a rough side that you colour in and you can shrink it in the oven or use a heat tool like I did. I of course coloured in the turtle first! But uuummm... I forgot to punch it... And you have to be careful when cutting them out, they break easily! That was fun to do :) 

 Oh with the online orders I also got these cut out 3D images as a gift :) The plan is to share these mostly, cause it would drive me crazy to cut these things! 

I also got this art creation watercolouring set by Royal Talens at Xenos. I will take it with me on holidays. I couldn't leave it behind after watching a video by CreaChick (and blog). Now the problem is that I have a similar set by Royal Talens, but the van Gogh brand. Slightly more expensive, so I am a bit worried I will loose it if I take it with me! 

This is how it looks when you open it, at first I got a bit worried that they put two black ones in there! The dark brown is very dark! It got lighter the more I used it! Oh and it has a watercolouring brush that is so nice to use! 

I cut out and stick the numbers to the front of it. Usually you can get the little pans when you have used them up! They didn't have names, just numbers! 

So I wanted to compare these two! 

Left is the Art Creation, Right is the van Gogh. 
I think I lost the brush for the van Gogh set (seriously hate when that happens), but they look very very similar when you open them. I didn't change the way they were put in the box. 
The colours are so so similar! The only difference was in the red and rhe greens! 
The upper row is Art Creations, the lower row is van Gogh. 

I also got this watercolour paper (I left the Ecoline one behind at Xenos!) This was a 3/4 of the price of the Ecoline water colour paper! Not the best, but at least it does not peel! :) 


Well that was it.... Except now I am going to add some photos of the collection catalog... because I can' t be the only one suffering not being able to get all the pretties! 

Look at these dresses! 

I want the Big Ben Tower! Where am I suppose to find these? And only for one Euro... 

Now this is a magazine I never got before KippersHobby one before, but they have examples of creative things like cards with a list (and price list) of the materials. Very bad! 

They also have  a bunch of new collection papers, look at the poppy paper! It looks a bit like the KaiserKraft paper pack you used for the last challenge! But the price scared me! 

Then some stencils! 

Stamps... 

Crackle Paste and Shimmer Shakers, both are things I want to try out! 

These stamps! I saw them in the store, seeing them back made me go "yes the drups and the cracks" 

And I hope you enjoyed it! I sure did :) I might need a no spending period... but I am thinking when uni starts, I won't have money or time anyway! 

It's dinner time, bye! 








Comments

  1. I love all of it! The border dies are so much fun especially. The watercolours look cool as well. Everything looks wonderful and I want to come and play with it all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts