Stickers

Hey Anny!

Still feeling blah. I am giving myself  time till Monday. I will start picking thing up, mailing and phoning places. For now I am going to rest and just feel anxious... Anyhow...

I was wondering what to do and yesterday I went for a walk and ended up in an Action. I got some big envelopes and these label stickers! I also got some AliExpress stamps in the mail I ordered some time ago! So I wanted to try them out.

Used materials:
Royal Talens Art Creation Watercolours
StazOn Jet Black Ink
Stamps
Clear block
Label stickers
Heat tool


Okay, so you don't really need in between photos, do you? It's basically putting different colours of paint on the labels, dry them with a heat tool (I am not sure how the sticky part would react if you let it dry) and stamp on the images with black ink. 

This is how they ended up looking! I really need to get some pans with purple in I can't mix it well enough to get a nice purple. Random info... Anyway, I think I will use them for anything and everything, I might add them to snail mail too. Do you think people would like it!? 


Have a lovely day! Take care! 


Comments

Popular Posts