Craft Haul of the past months! (4?)

Hello Dear!

Soooo.... Another Craft haul of the past few months! Yes months, I never really do a big haul in one go! Anyway stuff from different stores, mostly Action, and some from AliExpress :) Since I have them for some time now I threw away the packaging on some!

Let's start with the two big things, the Heat Embossing set and Led-Light pad. Both are from a company named Crafts&Co. I got them both at the Action with a few weeks in between. (Was a bit annoyed to see they were in the weekly discount section...)


The heat embossing starters kit has a heating tool,
 a watermark pen (regular tip and brush tip) 
and 3 embossing powders: gold, silver and silver glitter. 

The first few times I used the heating tool it smelled 
a bit strange, but the smell is gone now. 

I tried the embossing powders and they are impressive! 

Then the light pad!

It is super thin! Seriously I didn't expect that! It has an adapter and a manual. 
Pretty easy and simple to use, so really no need for the manual..
It is A4 size,  has 3 brightness levels and has a ruler edge. 

This is on it's brightest level with a Fashion Design book from Peppin Press. 

Next are the paints and pens I have bought: 
I have the 12 set of Van Gogh Royal Talens watercolour paints. 
In the old box. I wanted to add some other colours to it and have been 
getting these naps from a local art shop. Waltman's Fine Art (I keep ending
up on the book store with the same name if I google... It is across the street 
from this shop!) 
I got the next colours (not all at once btw...) 
224 naples yellow red
339 light oxide red
567 permanent red violet
568 permanent blue violet
662 permanent green 

I got these paint markers from Action! I was surprised at how well they did! 
I am tempted to go and get 10 more... well 1. 

These erasable "fineliners" are from the Aldi. The colours are very nice, 
but I wouldn't really call them fineliners. Colours are nice. They are 
erasable but you end up with an ugly stripe since you have to really
push to actually erase it... 

Foil and foil transfer sheets! 
I got these before my holidays, I still haven't used the foils 
(I am using the once I got last year...), but they look nice. 
The foil transfers are basically drawings/ patterns that are glued on plastic. 
That you end up transferring to paper, put the foil on it, rub it till the foil gets on the glue!
Pretty amazing how it works! 

These are the 4 packages and the possible patterns. 
Yes, I have used it!

Also got some gold and silver deco flakes. 
I took them out of their packaging and put them in containers, 
much easier to use! It came with a bad brush (thew it away) and 
a plastic tweezer (very handy!). 

STICKERS! Yeah, I got stickers too... Ugh! 

First these foam stickers from DecoTime! Just the ones I liked! 

Then these: butterflies are puffy and the sloths and lamas are fabric
(I am completely lost on word for the fabric type!) 

Again DecoTime embossed stickers! I take them out of their packaging and 
put them in a folder, so I can look through them. 

This one is my fav page! 3 things I adore are on here: 
the fountain pen, the letter and the tea cups. 

Some of the other designs I really like. Look they 
have a black swan! 

Then these planner stickers... Yes, I took them out of their 
booklet cause I am using them, but also adding them to letters 
and stuff I do. 

This is the new Dis for Dazzle collection at the Action. I got the washi tape, 
wooden stamps and sticker sets. (Used some of the gold foiled stickers) 

Now that I mention stamps, let me show you the stamps I have gotten over the past few months! Yeah, so Craft Sensations came up with a bunch of new sets and I managed to find them all... but I saw that they had new sets again... So if I see them, I will get them too. 
For now I have these to show: 

The wooden stamps from DecoTime! The 5 sets I got. 
I am tempted to get all the sets, cause they are all so adorable! 

The dragonfly is from Dille en Kamille. They came out with gorgeous stamps, 
but I only picked this one out! 

The lower stamps are all from AliExpress. I think I got these when I was in Turkey
and it was stressful and I decided to get some happy things.... I do love the first 3 ones, 
but I am not sure about the hands... 

The clear stamps! 
This set from Craft Sensations! I always get the whole collection for some 
reason, so I couldn't leave any behind! 

The animals, I love love love the cats! They did a random 
die for these. Non of them actually fit the stamps. 

The flowers! They have 2 dies that fit 2 stamps.

Then the AliExpress stamps! I couldn't leave the girls behind, 
I really like them! 

My fashion illustration love kicked in when I got the stamp on the left. 
There was another one, but I choose this one. The cake themed one
is cause I want to make some cards. The sea one is mostly for the turtle. 

Then DecoTime layering stamps. They have 8 new ones and 
I only picked these two. The packaging is too big so I cut them 
down and put them in another packaging. 

I keep this part of the packaging so I have a reference! 

Couldn't really leave these behind either. 

Then some StudioLight and Joy! Craft stamps: 
from the Flower Language collection  by Veer&Moon: 
The Dahlia stands for Value and Worthiness. (STAMPVM15)
from the Romantic Botanic collection the bird (STAMPRB221) 


Then the Bubbly Girls! Tea Party by Yvonne Creations (YCGS10043)
Photo Shoot Kit by Noor Design- Joy! crafts (with dies) (6004/0029)
Tulip by Janneke Brinkman-Saletijn (StudioLight STAMPJBS01)

On to the dies! 

These are all from the Action! The brand name is Dutch Crafts. 

These are from AliExpress. The one on the right corner is 
a unicorn... But I didn't really try it out yet... 

Paper Pads of course... I need to stop getting them, but I really loved the designs in these two paper pads by Craft Sensations. 



 Poster Art! Yaaay! Okay some will end up on my wall, 
others will be sent out as a card! 
I need to find a place for the insect pictures and the dictionary words! 

Two of the Amsterdam cards are on my wall! 

These mini cards I could not leave behind... I really loved the flowers 
on the first row.. The second row was purely because of the Sloth! 
These are from the Kruidvat

These doilies I saw at the Wibra! 6 in a package. 


Last year Action came out with some bullet journals and now they have 4 new designs. 
I got this one cause I liked it and when I got home I realized why: Right now
I am using a Mus brand bullet journal very similar to this one! 
 Again a few pages that have been used to show examples! 
Really like how they did this! 



That was the craft shopping haul from the past few months. Uni has started so hopefully that will make me buy less. (Or more depending on my stress levels... but I won't have money so let's hope it is less!). I am sure I forgot to add pictures of stuff (naps I got of Newton and Windsor, the eraser from Wibra...) Hope you enjoyed looking through pictures! 

Have a lovely evening, morning, day! 
ST. 









Comments

  1. A beautiful collection of things. I'm so impressed (and more than a little bit jealous) of the access you have to so many wonderful things. Either I can't find stuff like that, or it's too expensive. What I wouldn't give for an Action here or something like that.
    But very cool all the same. I love the way you store your stamps. I wish I could work out a way to store mine more effectively. I need to be able to look at things and actually use them.
    Have fun with all your shiny pretty loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait till your birthday package, you might have some stuff you'd like in there! :) And when you visit here it might be easier to give some stuff to you... Why is postage so fudging expensive???

    Also, I just put them in basket, I don't really can see what I have... I just need to remember... I don't use them as often as I should!

    I'll have to have some fun since I won't be able to afford stuff for a bit... :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts