Huzur, a creative challenge

 Hey, 

So at the beginning of July Deniz @snailmailpostcard started a challenge with the theme "huzur" (serenity/ peace) , in which the participants create something that represents the word. 


The month July was anything but serene, I had and still have things to take care of while I am on anxiety brain. I am taking the steps though, which is good. Anyway, I thought I'd do a journal page, since I had decided to write again. The thing is when I am mentally busy trying to get through the day, I stop using words and start using images to relax. 

This time I decided to do something from my project list:  a tag journal. I did not plan anything, since I had to post it on the 16th of July with everybody else. I thought I would make a couple of pages, but it became more (18 pages) so I ended up making a cover for it as well! So now it is a tag book journal. 

Here are all the pages, I have used various media and techniques to make them. Two things I have used on all the pages are the white splatters and the sparkle pen by spectrum noir. Enjoy the photos! 



















So which one is your favourite? 

Love, 
STO.








Comments

Popular Posts